Share your gratitude in style with Joy’s digital thank-you notes. Compose and send your heartfelt thanks directly from your gift tracker – we’ll even kickstart the first draft! Your notes will land in your guests’ inboxes, bearing your names and maybe even a charming Event Page Photo to add a personal touch.
How to send thank you notes
- Click the “Manage” icon from your admin dashboard.
- Click the “Tracking” tab at the top to unveil a treasure trove of received gifts in your Gift Tracker.
- Click the ‘Write Thank You’ button next to any gift to begin drafting a digital thank you message.
- You’ll be directed to the thank-you editor screen. This is where the real fun begins. Joy’s got your back by automatically generating a first draft using information from your registry gift tracker. You can tweak and add more details as you see fit by clicking ‘Edit Email’ inside the editor.
- You can also tweak the subject line, reply-to email address, and even add a fresh photo.
- If you want to feature a new picture from your event, simply upload it to the Photos section in the Admin Dashboard. It will magically appear in the Photo dropdown menu.
- Once your email is perfectly tailored, hit ‘Save.’ You’ll get a sneak peek before hitting ‘Next’ to proceed to the Confirm & Send page.
- On the Confirm & Send page, you can send a test email to yourself to preview the message and make sure it appears exactly how you want it.
- If everything looks good in the test, click Send Now. You’ll see a confirmation screen indicating the emails were sent.
- Click ‘Thank Another Guest’ to return to the registry manage page. From there you can return to the gift tracker and select another guest to thank.
Actual email as it would appear in your inbox:
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂