So, you’ve been invited to a wedding, and you’re ready to dive into the app. First things first, let’s get you all set up – and trust us, it’s so easy squeezy.
Here’s the scoop:
- Download the app for iOS or Android.It’s a quick app store visit away!
- If you’re new to Joy, tap “I’m a Guest” to create your account. If you’re a Joy pro, click “I’m Already Using Joy” to log in.
- After setting up your account, click on “Find Event.”
- Enter the names of the couple or their event handle. The event handle is the last part of the couple’s Joy URL. For example, if their URL is withjoy.com/amyplusdave, their event handle is amyplusdave.
- Depending on their settings, you may also be prompted for a password and your name.
Voila! You’re on the welcome page for the event, and you can proudly declare, “I’ve successfully joined the wedding on the app!” It’s that simple!
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!