Hey there, wonderful guests and gift-givers! We know you’re all stars when it comes to picking out the perfect gifts for the couple. Sometimes, though, you find that ideal present in a store not listed on their registry. Fear not! We’ve got a nifty solution that ensures you can mark off those gifts on the couple’s website.
Here’s the how to
- Visit the couple’s website and, if it’s protected by a password, unlock it (they sometimes like to play hide and seek with it).
- Look for a page named “Registry” in the menu. Keep in mind, that some couples might give it a fun name like “Gifts,” “Honeymoon Fund,” or even “Wishing Well,” so don’t worry if you don’t see “Registry.”
Depending on how the website is designed, the menu might look like this:
Or perhaps like this:
- Find the gift you purchased.
- Get ready for a little pop-up party! You’ll see a pop-up where you can simply click “Mark as Purchased.”
- Follow the prompts by entering your name and email address to complete the process. It’s as easy as pie!
And there you have it! The item will be marked as “Purchased” on the couple’s Registry page.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂