So, you’ve already RSVP’d for that awesome wedding, but now you’re thinking, “Wait, I should have ordered the steak, not the chicken. WHAT WAS I THINKING?” No worries, updating your RSVP is as easy as finding a piece of wedding cake. As long as the couple’s RSVP is still open, you’re in control. If it’s closed, well, you’ll need to contact the couple.
Here’s how to spruce up your RSVP:
- Visit the Couple’s Wedding Website or Mobile App and click on that shiny “RSVP” button.
- If you’ve already RSVP’d on the website, you might spot a “You Are Attending” or “You Are Not Attending” button instead of the RSVP button:
- Click on the “RSVP” button or the “You Are Attending” button.
- If the website recognizes you, it’ll offer you the chance to edit your previous response.
- If it doesn’t recognize you, no worries! Just enter the same name and email address you used the first time into the RSVP form.
- Now, you can edit your responses or those of any plus ones. Just click ‘Edit Response’ next to the guest’s name.
- After you’ve made your changes, give that ‘Submit Your RSVP’ button a tap. Just a quick heads-up, you’ll need to make an edit to a response before the “Submit your RSVP” button becomes clickable.
If you provide your email, you’ll get a confirmation email and the couple will also receive an email confirming your updated RSVP. They’ll know you’re all set to party!
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!