Some couples design their websites to require guest names before unlocking certain parts. If you’ve received a “Your name wasn’t found on the guest list” message after using the “Find My Invite” form on the couple’s website, there could be a few reasons why:
- Spelling Error: There might be a typo in your name on the couple’s guest list.
- Name Nuance: Are you entering your name differently from what’s listed? Think “Michael” vs. “Mike.” You must enter your name exactly as the couple has it listed on their guest list.
Here’s how to get back on track
- Check the Invite: Look at the Invite or Save the Date they sent you. Match your name exactly as they’ve written it. If it’s “Michael Scott,” don’t use “Mike Scott.”
- Still No Joy? If you’ve re-entered your name as on the Invite, but it’s still not showing, close the “Let’s find your invitations” pop-up by clicking the ‘X’ in the upper-right corner to explore public events.
If the problem persists
- Contact the couple directly. They should already know you saw an issue because we’ll send them an email letting them know you had trouble entering your name. You can also ask how your name appears on the guest list.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!