Whether you’re using Joy as your official RSVP tool, or you just wanted to get an idea of who’s coming, viewing RSVP responses is easy.
On your admin dashboard, you should see the “Guest List” icon under “Planning.”
- Once you’re on your “Guest List,” you should automatically see the RSVP responses of all of your guests. Each question will become a column in your guest list. Depending on how many questions you asked you may need to scroll to the right to view those answers.
- To view an entire guest’s profile, including their contact information and answers to all of your RSVP questions, click directly on their profile image.
You can also view the guest profile by selecting a guest and clicking on “View Guest Details” in the guest list toolbar at the top of the screen:
Adding your own RSVP Questions
- If you want to add RSVP questions, you can navigate directly to your “RSVP Questions” page by going back to the admin dashboard.
- If you want to download the RSVP responses onto an external spreadsheet, you can also download the entire guest list onto an excel sheet (.CSV file) using the “Export All Guests” button found on the guest list toolbar.
- Finally, don’t forget that you can edit your individual guest RSVP responses if needed!
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂