So, here’s the deal – you’ve got a wedding website to create, but somehow, every time you try to take a nice photo, there’s always that one friend who photobombs it with a goofy grin. Or maybe Max, your dog, is convinced that every family portrait is just another game of fetch. Or maybe you just don’t want your own photos on your site. Whatever the reason, we’ve got the perfect solution to make your wedding website shine, sans the photobombs and pup-tastic antics. You can now add photos from Unsplash to your website.
Here’s how to do it
- Head over to your Photos page from your admin dashboard.
- Click the ‘+’ button to add photos to your website.
- In the options, choose “Unsplash” and enter search terms for the type of images you want.
- Click the “search icon” to explore and select your desired images.
- Click “View/Edit Selected” when you’re ready.
- Fine-tune your images by clicking “Edit” next to each photo.
- You can crop, crop them into a circle, or rotate them.
- Click “Done” to save your changes.
- Review the images you’re about to upload and make any final adjustments.
- Hit the blue “Upload” button, and voila! Your photos are on your Photos page, ready to dazzle.
Ta-da! The images are now strutting their stuff on your Photos page. High-five! You can even assign them as page photos or use them in emails. And whenever you’re ready for more photo fun, we’re here, cheering you on.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂