Unleash the power of teamwork and invite your closest allies (think your fiance and BFF) to become admins on your website – your Spidey-senses will thank you!
With the keys to your website, admins can help handle updates and tweaks so you can focus on planning your marvelous day. It’s like having your own personal trio of planning superheroes. Just remember, with great admin power comes great responsibility!
Inviting an admin
- Click the “Menu” button (hamburger icon) on the admin dashboard.
- Select “Invite Collaborator,” then, “Invite Collaborator” on the pop-up
- Enter their name and email address.
- Click the “Send Invitation” button and the invite will be sent to your new collaborator.
Accepting the invite
And now, it’s your future admin’s chance to swing into action.
- They’ll want to keep an eye on their email for the Invite.
- On the invite, they’ll need to tap the “Accept Invite” button and will be directed to the “Sign In” page.
- If they’re new to Joy, they’ll need to create an account.
- If they’re already a Joy user, they just need to log in by clicking on “Log In,” then enter their email address and password associated with their account.
- One last step, they’ll need to confirm they want to use the account to accept the great responsibility.
Once they’ve swung into action and accepted the invite with their account, they’ll get taken directly to the admin dashboard of your site. An email is sent to your new admin, announcing their promotion to admin status. And, the rest of the admin team gets a heads-up via email that a new hero has joined the team.
Removing an admin
If you need to switch things up, it’s as easy as saying “Avengers assemble!” At any time, you can reverse an admin back to a regular guest.
- Click that “Menu” (hamburger icon) again on your admin dashboard.
- Tap “Invite Collaborators”
- Click “Revoke” next to the admin’s name and email address.
And, just like that, they’re back to guest status.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂