One of the coolest features of Joy is that it brings guests closer together, even before the wedding starts. One way that we make this possible is with guest profiles. Everybody who RSVPs to a Joy wedding has the option of downloading the app and creating a unique profile with pictures and information about themselves. Feel free to browse the profiles of other guests, just like your favorite social media platforms. Plus, creating a guest profile with Joy is so easy that your Great Aunt Frederica can do it.
- When you get an invitation to join a Joy wedding, follow the instructions in your email or learn about alternative ways to gain access here.
- If this is your first Joy wedding, you will need to create a username and password. This can either be done on your browser or right after downloading and opening the app by clicking “I’m a Guest.” If this isn’t your first Joy wedding, log in with your existing username and password by clicking “Already using Joy? Sign in.”
- After creating an account or logging in click, “Join An Event.” You will then be prompted to enter the event handle and password for the event that you plan to join. The event handle is the end of the website’s URL, for example, amyplusdave, which would appear in the URL as www.withjoy.com/amyplusdave:
- Once you join, you have the option to RSVP. Click the RSVP button on the event home page, and answer the subsequent questions.
- Even if you RSVP “no” to the actual wedding, you can still create a profile and enjoy all of the festivities from afar!
- To edit your profile, click on the menu icon on the bottom right side of the screen (on the main page of any of the events you have joined), and you will then see the option to “View and Edit Profile.” Once you click on that, you can add your info and upload a profile photo, if you would like.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂