Protecting your event from potential party crashers is easy with our personalized privacy settings. Just choose which sections are VIP-access only and which ones are open to the entire digital realm. After all, we don’t want any gatecrashers trying to dance the Chicken Dance at your elegant affair!
When you set a page to “private,” only guests you’ve invited to Joy and shared the event password with can access it. This way, you’re in charge of who gets to see which pages, post, or catch up on your wedding moments.
How to customize your privacy settings
- Hop over to the Settings Page.
- Once you’re in “Settings,” hit the ‘Security & Privacy’ tab right up top:
- From there, you’ve got options! Choose between “private,” “public,” or “custom” for your privacy mode.
- Private – Guests will need to enter the password to view any of your pages
- Public – No password needed.
- Custom – You can handpick which pages stay private and which ones go public.
Only want some pages to require a password? Set the Privacy Mode to “Custom” then toggle the button next to the content or page name (think Event Location, RSVP, etc.)—Purple means password protection, and gray spells out public access:
That’s it! Your site’s now tailor-made, with specific content or pages set just the way you like—private or public.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂