If you want to transfer ownership of your event over to another admin on your site, it’s a piece of cake. (Not sure how to designate someone as an admin? Learn how here.)
Here’s your quick guide to passing the baton:
- Head to the ‘Settings’ page via your admin dashboard.
- Now, click the ‘Admins’ tab at the top.
- Scan the list here to spot the current owner and admins. You’ll see the “Transfer Ownership” link beside the admin’s name.
- Not seeing the option to transfer ownership? It might be because you’re not logged in as the account owner. Just log out and then back in as the owner.
(Quick tip: Keep in mind that the person or account you’re passing the torch to must already be an admin.)
- Click the “Transfer Ownership” button.
- A confirmation box will appear, asking for a magic word.
- Type in “TRANSFER” to make the change.
Bravo! You’ve done it. The event ownership has been handed over, and you’ve made a seamless transition.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂