Which Stores Can I Sync to My Joy Registry?
You can add a link to ANY external registry so that guests can easily find all of your registry URLs in one place. A select few registries also optionally support syncing if you want to display your gifts from those registries on Joy.
Registries that support display of products (syncing):
Bed Bath & Beyond
Crate & Barrel
Pottery Barn Kids
You don’t see your store above? Share your feedback with Joy.
(*via Myregistry.com subdomain. You must use your myregistry URL to do display of products like
I have a registry I already created elsewhere, how do I link it to my Joy website?
You can add any external registry to your Joy wedding website so your guests can get to all your registries from one place. It is very easy.
1. Log into your Joy account and open your wedding dashboard.
2. Click “Registry” then select the “Manage” tab.
3. Click the purple “Add Registry” button.
3. Paste the URL to the external registry in the “Registry URL” field. This should be the same link/URL that the registry platform asks you to share with your friends and family.
4. Click “Add Registry”
Note: If the registry is one of the above, that supports display products, items will take up to 5 minutes to appear in your registry.
How often is my registry synced?
The first time you add a registry to Joy that supports the display of products (syncing), the items should appear on your registry within 5 minutes.
Note: You may have to refresh the page!
After the First Sync:
After the first sync, the registry will sync at most once per day.
How can I turn off display products?
1) Inside your registry admin, navigate to the “Manage Page”
2) You’ll see a section called “External Registries”.
3) Click on the registry you want to modify. A dialog will appear.
4) Click the toggle to turn off “Display Synced Products”.
5) Click “Save.” Now the individual items will not appear in your registry.