Which stores can I sync to my Joy registry?
You can add a link to ANY external registry so that guests can easily find all of your registry URLs in one place. A select few registries also optionally support syncing if you want to display your gifts from those registries on Joy.
Registries that support display of products (syncing):
Crate & Barrel
Bed Bath & Beyond
Registries we plan on supporting in the future:
Honeyfund – June 2021
Myregistry.com – July 2021
Williams-Sonoma – July 2021
Blueprint Registry – July 2021
Macy’s – July 2021
TheKnot – August 2021
Wayfair – August 2021
I have a registry I already created elsewhere, how do I link it to my Joy website?
You can add any external registry to your Joy wedding website so your guests can get to all your registries from one place. It is very easy.
1. Log into your Joy account and open your wedding dashboard.
2. Click “Registry” then select the “Manage” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Registries” section and click “Add Registry Link”
3. Paste the URL to external registry in the “Registry Link” field. This should be the same link/URL that the registry platform asks you to share with your friends and family.
4. Click “Add Registry”
Note: If the registry is one of the above, that supports display products, items will take up to 5 minutes to appear in your registry.
How often is my registry synced?
The first time you add a registry to Joy that supports display of products (syncing), the items should appear on your registry within 5 minutes.
Note: You may have to refresh the page!
After the First Sync:
After the first sync, the registry will sync at most once per day. You should also see “Last Sync” time of a registry by clicking on “Registry” from your Joy Admin Dashboard, then clicking “Manage” and scrolling down to the “Registries” section. Click on the registry you want to check and you’ll notice a “last sync” time and date.
How can I turn off display products?
1) Inside your registry admin, navigate to the “Manage Page”
2) Scroll down. You’ll see a section called “Registries”.
3) Click on the registry you want to modify. A dialog will appear.
4) Click the toggle to turn off “Display Products”.
5) Click “Update Registry” to save. Now the individual items will not appear in your registry.
A link to your external registry will now appear at the bottom of your registry instead of all the individual products from that registry.