Tick, tock, tick, tock. The countdown is on! You’ve got your dream event on the horizon, and now you want to make sure nobody shows up fashionably late. After all, who can resist being on time when they know exactly how many hours, minutes, and seconds stand between them and the event of a lifetime?
By default, it counts down to your Event Date set in Settings, with a 4:00 PM time. But you can customize it for specific events, like the ceremony, cake cutting, reception, after-party shenanigans, or whatever floats your boat.
- Start by going to your Event Setting page by clicking on the Menu button (hamburger icon) in the upper right corner of the admin dashboard.
- Spot the countdown on the right side of the page. You can toggle it on or off. It’s your call.
- If you’re showing the countdown, make sure your date is visible on the site. The countdown won’t show if the date is hidden.
- Now, see that tiny arrow next to the countdown? Give it a click, and you can handpick a particular event from your Schedule Page to set your countdown towards.
- Click “Save” and you’re all set.”So, there you have it, a simple yet powerful way to keep the excitement buzzing and ensure everyone arrives fashionably early
So, there you have it, a simple yet powerful way to keep the excitement buzzing and ensure everyone arrives fashionably early.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂