Hey there, photo pros! 📸 Adding pics to your Moments page with our app is as breezy as a summer day. But hey, even the pros can get a little trigger-happy, right? Accidental duplicates or not-so-flattering shots can sneak in.
The how to
- Head over to your event website (the guest’s view, not the admin stuff).
- Find your “Moments” page.
- At the bottom, spot the “Our Photos” and “Event Photos” sections. Side note: “Event Photos” were added through the app, and “Our Photos” are from the Photo admin dashboard.
- Click on the photo you want to remove, then spy on the tiny trash can at the bottom of the photo.
From the mobile app
- Open the photo you want to erase from existence.
- Top right corner, see those three dots? Tap ’em.
- A menu pops up – choose “Delete.”
- Breathe easy, pic’s outta there!
Remember, keep what’s fab and ditch the rest. You got this! 🌟
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂