Having a tough time cracking the code and unlocking a Joy website? Don’t worry, it’s not a mission-impossible scenario. Here’s what might be going on:
Where is the password?
- If you’re holding a physical Invite or Save the Date in your hands, check closely. Sometimes, the password might be right there in plain sight.
- If you received an eCard via email, that password will be hiding right at the bottom of the Joy eCard invitation. Sneaky, right?
If the password isn’t working
- Double-check the password for any spelling errors.
- The couple might have pulled a fast one and changed the event password after sending you that card.
- Or, there’s always the possibility of a typo gremlin that slipped into the event password they originally provided.
Now, in the unlikely event that you’ve gone full Sherlock, double-checked the event password provided, and the website still refuses to unlock, it’s time to check in with the couple– they’re the ones with the master key to password. We’re here to help, but alas, we’re not the keepers of event passwords and can’t give them out.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂