Your friends are getting married and you’re so excited about it that you can’t wait until the big day to share your well wishes or words of advice you’ve learned through the years. There are a couple of ways you can share those thoughts with the couple:
- On the mobile app, you can share a message directly to the couple’s guest book through the Moments page. Your message will be displayed in Event Photos under the Moments section.
- You can reply directly to the save the date, invitation eCard, or to any other emails that the couple has sent to you directly via Joy. They will receive your reply via email. (Please don’t reply to the RSVP email confirmations or the event details email, as those will not go to the couple, but the Joy support staff instead.)
- On the iOS mobile app specifically, there is an “Ask us a question” button on the bottom of the Q&A page. When you click on that button, you can send an email directly to the couple.
- If you RSVP’d to a wedding, you should have received an Event Details Email which includes links to the couple’s site. It also includes an option to ‘Message Hosts,’ which will send an email directly to the couple.
- Some couples might opt to include a question on their RSVP form asking you to share how you know them, or for well wishes and advice. In that case, you can leave those well wishes on your RSVP.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!