Occasionally, guests might get all excited and reserve a gift on your registry with the best intentions but then accidentally forget to follow through with the purchase. Life happens!
But fret not! You have the power to send a friendly, one-time email reminder to jog their memory. The best part? The email is sent on your behalf by Joy, and we won’t mention that you nudged us.
Note: You can only send email reminders for gifts you added to your registry manually. Gifts synced from external retailer registries, unfortunately, can’t receive these reminders.
How it works
- Start by going to your “Registry” from the admin dashboard.
- Give a tap to the “Gifts” tab at the top of the page.
- Select a gift.
- To send a reminder to a guest, spot the arrow next to their name and give it a click to reveal more information.
- Click “Preview and Send Reminder.”
- Click “Send Reminder” within the confirmation dialog that pops up.
Your guest will receive a friendly reminder email like this:
And there you have it, the nifty email is off to remind your fabulous guests about the gifts they were all thrilled to gift you.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!