Lights, camera, action! Your invitation to the wedding of the year just rolled in, and now you want to see all of the RSVP questions. We’re here to help you through the process.
Here’s how to RSVP
- Head over to the couple’s website and locate the RSVP button. The placement might vary depending on their site layout.
You’ll see it on the top menu bar:
Or on the right panel of the site:
- Enter your first and last name. Make sure it matches the way the couple addressed it on your save the date or invite to ensure proper identification.
- Click “Next” after entering your name.
- On the following page, choose the guest you’re RSVPing for by clicking the “Respond” button next to their name.
- Answer the RSVP questions step by step. Keep in mind that you won’t see all the questions at once; they’ll appear one by one.
- After responding for your entire party, you can review your answers and then submit your responses.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!