Sometimes, it’s time for a change, and maybe that change includes your trusty custom domain. Whether your wedding is over or just want to go back to basics, disconnecting your custom domain from forwarding is a breeze. Let’s embark on this domain-dismantling adventure together.
If you purchased your domain through Joy
- Log in to your custom domain account here.
- Under the section “Domains,” click on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of your domain.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, click on “Manage DNS.”
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and look for the “Forwarding” section where your Joy URL is.
- Click the trash can to the right of your URL.
Mission accomplished! Your custom domain is now untethered from its forwarding journey.
If you purchased your domain through a provider other than Joy, you’ll need to check in with them directly about the process.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!