Picture this: You’ve just received an eCard at an email address you barely check. Panic sets in as you worry about missing out on the latest scoop about your friends’ big day. But hold on tight, because changing your email address on their guest list is as easy as pie (or wedding cake)!
Now, whether you’ve already RSVP’d or not, we’ve got you covered. Here’s how to update your email address. Let’s get started!
If you haven’t RSVP’d to the event yet, you can update your email address while RSVPing
- Visit the couple’s website and click on the RSVP button.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your name to access your RSVP.
- In the email field, enter your new email address.
- After responding to all the RSVP questions, you can submit your response, and the new email address will be added to the couple’s guest list.
If you’ve already RSVP’d but need to update your email address, follow these steps
- Visit the couple’s site and click on the RSVP button. If you’ve already responded, the button might say “You are Attending.”
- Click “Edit (your name) Response.”
- Click “Edit Response”
- Make any edits to your RSVP responses (for example, switch from attending to not attending and then back to attending). An edit is necessary to activate the save button.
- Once you’ve made an edit, click “Save” at the bottom of the page. A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to enter your new email address.
- Enter your email address in the email field and click “Submit your Response.” Your updated email address will now appear on the couple’s guest list.
And there you have it, a quick and breezy guide to keeping your inbox in the loop for all the wedding magic. Happy celebrating!
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!