Let’s say you receive an eCard to an email address you rarely use and want to change the email address the couple has for you so you don’t miss any important info about their big day. Changing your email address is easy.
If you haven’t RSVP’d to the event yet, you can update your email address while RSVPing:
- Visit the couple’s site and click on the RSVP button.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your name and email address. Enter your new email address into the email field and then click Next.
- Once you’ve answered all of the RSVP questions for yourself and everyone else in the party, click on the purple “Submit your RSVP” button. After you click the button to submit your responses, your new email address will populate on the couple’s guest list and all future communications will go to the new email address.
If you’ve already RSVP’d you can still update your email address. You’ll need to restart the RSVP process and Submit your response again:
- Visit the couple’s site and click on the RSVP button. Since you’ve already responded, the button might now say “You are Attending.”
- Click “Start a new response here.”
- Enter your name and updated email address, then Next.
- Click the purple “Submit your RSVP” button. Your new email address will populate on the couple’s guest list and all future communications will go to the new email address. Note: you do not need to edit your responses to the RSVP questions.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!