The Joy wedding app is the most convenient way for your guests to connect to your wedding info from a mobile device. Your guests can also use it to share their photos and connect with other guests before the event. Joy is available for both iOS and Android.
Check out the features of the Joy wedding app:
- Your Joy wedding site automatically includes a link to download the app.
- If you don’t see “Get Our App” as one of the sections of your site, go to your Settings page from your admin dashboard. You can remove the link to your app from your wedding site, just make sure that it isn’t toggled off by accident if you want your guests to be able to easily download the app!
- You can log in to the app using your Joy account. As a wedding owner, your home tab offers direct access to a website preview and the guest list. When guests sign in to the app, their home tab is where they’ll learn everything about your big day. You can see what guests see by toggling “View as Guest” in your settings.
- You and your guests can also share to your guestbook directly from the Moments page on the app. Click “Share a message or photo in our guest book” under Moments to write a message or share an image.
- Guests can also RSVP from the app. They can just click to let you know they will be attending.
- You can access your app menu by clicking the icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. From this menu, you and your guests can access all of your wedding info and view the wedding moments everyone has shared.
- If you are attending another wedding, you can click on Switch Event to switch between weddings.
- Travel info and your schedule are especially important for the wedding day! Your guests can add events to their calendar app and set reminders for transportation. The schedule will display times in 12-hour (“2:30 PM”) or 24-hour (“14:30”) format, depending on the mobile device’s Date & Time settings.
- You and your guests can also use the app to browse the moments that have been posted already by clicking on the icon in the bottom toolbar or selecting moments from the menu screen. Clicking the grid icon on the top right will change the arrangement of the moments on your screen. You can choose to see the moments in more detail or to see more moments at once to better scroll through them.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂