We hear you – getting those RSVP questions just right is an art. You can not only jazz them up but also wave bye to the ones that don’t groove. Let’s keep your RSVP zone sleek and stylish!
Here’s your roadmap:
- Head over to your RSVP Questions page from the admin dashboard.
- Click on the question you want to delete.
- Spot that little red trash can icon in the bottom right corner of each question box
- Tap that trash can icon. If you haven’t received guest responses to that question, you’ll get a “Are you sure?” nudge.
- If you’ve already got responses, deleting’s a no-go because you would lose your collected responses and we don’t want that. But hey, no sweat! Archive those questions instead. It’s like giving ’em a comfy spot on the shelf.
- If you have follow-up questions attached to the parent question, you’ll need to delete the follow-up questions first.
Do you want to bring an archived question back?
- Scroll to the “Inactive,” folder at the bottom of the page tap it, and whoop – there are all of your archived questions
- Find the question you want back and hit “Unarchive.”
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!