We know that for our friends across the pond and elsewhere throughout the world, the date format is a bit different from what we’re used to here in the U.S.
We totally get it, but here’s the scoop: while we can’t quite work our magic to change the date format on the Welcome or Schedule Pages yet, we do have a little trick up our sleeves for changing the date format on your eCards.
Let’s show you how it’s done using the Invitation eCard as an example. (Pssst! The same steps apply to Save the Dates, Invitations, and Change The Date eCards.)
- Go to your admin dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Send’ icon, and a handy menu will drop down.
- Choose ‘Invitations’ (or any card you want to edit) from the menu.
- Now, click on ‘Design and Send’ on the next page.
- You’ll land on the eCard editor; look for ‘Edit Details’ on the right side of the eCard preview:
- Find the ‘Date Format’ field, and pick your preferred format from the dropdown menu.
- When you select an option, watch it transform in the card preview.
- Click ‘Done’ to save, and you’re all set!
Your eCard is now dressed to impress with its updated date format!
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!