When your guests step into your wedding realm and head over to the RSVP section, they’re in for a treat – a bunch of personalized questions to make them smile. And guess who’s behind this question lineup? Yep, that’s right, it’s you! You have the freedom to set the tone and add your touch.
Now, here’s the scoop: If you’re content with the default settings and not looking to make changes, here’s what your guests will come across:
- Confirming their attendance for the big day
- Meal preferences and Hotel room (these will be follow-up questions so they’re only asked to those attending)
- Attending the Rehearsal
- Sharing their mailing address
- Their connection to you
But wait, there’s more! If you’re curious to explore further with your guests, let’s check out ‘Manage RSVP’ on your admin dashboard. This is where you can customize and shape the questions.
Ready to add a bit of flair?
- Start by visiting the “Manage RSVP” page from the admin dashboard.
- You’ll spy the ‘Add Question’ button in the upper-right corner.
- Create your own multiple-choice question, ask a general text question, or pick a ready-made question.
Feel free to get creative! How about including fun facts? You could even mention them during your speech on the big day.
Want to ask follow-up questions so questions are based on the preview response, learn how here.
Ready for some clean-up?
- First, spot the red trash can icon at the bottom right of the question box you’re eyeing and click it.
Haven’t received any guest responses? You’ll get a chance to confirm if you want to delete the question permanently. But if guests have already responded to a question you want to remove, you can archive it. (Deleting would mean saying goodbye to their responses and we don’t want that, now do we.)
And guess what? Archived questions get cozy in a folder at the page’s bottom. It’s all organized!
- Scroll down below your active questions and you’ll see the “Inactive” section.
- Click on that text, and voila! You’re in the land of “Inactive” questions.
- Now, pick any question and give it a click.
- When that question box opens up, you’ll spot a purple “Unarchive” button. Click that – your question gets back in action! It’s that simple.
Turning the RSVP feature off
No need for RSVP at the moment or maybe your deadline has passed? You can easily switch it off.
- On the RSVP page, click on the Settings tab.
- Toggle the ‘Show RSVP’ option off.
And just like that, your RSVP is turned off and you grant your guests seamless access to your wedding details without the RSVP fuss.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂