Life has a funny way of surprising us, right? Your wedding plans might take a sudden twist, and you find yourself needing to reschedule. Or perhaps, when you first set up your Joy website, you were as undecided as a kid in a candy store, and now you’ve got your date locked in. Whatever the reason, don’t sweat it! Changing the date on your Joy website is a breeze, and we’re here to walk you through it, step by step.
Here’s the lowdown. If you’re changing your date, you’ll need to update it on both the Settings Page and the Schedule Page. Get ready for the lowdown.
- Head over to your ‘Settings’ page by clicking the Menu button from the admin dashboard.
- Right in the middle of the page, you’ll see ‘Event Info,’ where you can work your date-changing magic.
- Click on the date inside the box, and voilà, a calendar pops up, letting you choose the month, day, and year of your dreams.
- Once you’ve made your date official and you’re all smiles, click that ‘Save’ button in the right corner of the page.
The date you’ve just updated on the ‘General’ tab is the one that’ll shine on the Welcome page of your website, on your RSVPs, eCards, and emails. And guess what? If you’ve got the Event Countdown turned on, it’ll groove to the beat of your new date.
- Click on “Edit Pages” from the admin dashboard, then “Schedule.”
- Click on each event that needs to showcase that new date.
- Scroll down and right in the middle, you’ll find the spot to adjust event times and dates (start date, start time, end date, and end time).
- If your plans are still up in the air, you can always choose the “To be announced” option to keep an aura of mystery. Or if you prefer to keep it simple, pick “Hide end time” to only reveal the start time.
Don’t forget to wrap things up by clicking the trusty ‘Save’ button on the upper right corner of the schedule page!
There you have it, changing your wedding date on Joy – as smooth as a first dance
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂