So, you’ve received that fancy invitation, and it’s got you all excited. But wait, you want to bring your crew, or perhaps there’s a special plus one in the picture? Depending on how the couple set up their site, you can RSVP for your entire crew in one swoop.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the couple’s site and click on the “RSVP” button.
- Enter your name, and the system will find your party on the couple’s guest list.
- You’ll see the names of the others in your group.
- Click the “Respond” button next to the first guest to answer the RSVP questions.
- After you’re done, click “Next” and then “Save Response” for the next guest.
- Keep going until everyone in your party has RSVP’d.
- Want a confirmation email? You can enter your email address.
- Review your responses and hit “Submit Your RSVP.”
Now, let’s talk about the different RSVP scenarios you might encounter based on how the couple set up their website. If the couple lets you bring your plus ones or family members, here’s what to expect:
- After clicking the RSVP button, you’ll be prompted for your name, then on the next page, you’ll see an option to fill out the number in your party.
- On the next page, you can enter their names, and then respond for each person.
If you don’t spot the names of your party guests or can’t find the option to add your own plus ones, it’s time to have a friendly chat with the couple. They’ve got the inside scoop!
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions or email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team!