Whether it’s just your bestie or a mighty legion of 20, acknowledging your crew’s role in your big day is a sweet touch. These are the folks who’ve got your back, the ones who’ll stand by your side as you say ‘I do.’ So, why not roll out the digital red carpet and ensure they have a special spot in the spotlight on your wedding website? It’s a fun way to make them feel cherished (and keep your guests in the loop).
- Head to your ‘Wedding Party’ page by clicking ‘Edit Pages’ from the admin dashboard.
- Tap ‘Add Member.’
- Name and Title are the only requirements on this page.
- Click ‘Upload Photo’ to add your favorite photo of them. If you don’t want to include a photo, the site will display their initials.
- Feeling chatty? Share a little about who they are, spill a fun tale, or pour your heart out in the “Info” part.
And if you’re eager to embrace them into the Joy family sooner, whether by extending an invitation or enlisting your pals as administrators:
- Check ‘Invite to Joy’ – a simple email invite.
- Give your VIPs a head start by inviting them before the rest of the gang.
- They’ll get an invite and joining instructions.
Once they’re in, you can even make them editors to spice up their profiles, add pics, or help you deck out the details. Teamwork makes the dream work!
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂