Calling all organization enthusiasts! With Joy’s guest tags, you’re the director of your guest list show. Whether it’s wrangling seating plans or cueing your wedding team, we’re here to make sure you’ve got the spotlight.
- Select the guest you want to tag.
- Click Assign Tags on the Guest List toolbar. If that button looks grayed out, it’s probably because you haven’t selected any guests yet.
- Now for the fun part – pick one or more tags from Joy’s collection.
Creating your own tags
Feeling adventurous? Take the stage and create your own guest tags.
- If you’re already on the “Assign Tags” page, just click “Add / Edit Guest Tags,” and let your creativity flow.
- Or, you can tap the “Manage Tags” button from the top toolbar on the guest list, then click “Add.”
Need to remove a tag from one guest?
- Hover over the tag on the guest list and click the “X”
Need to remove tags from multiple guests at once?
- Select all of the guests who have that tag.
- Click “Assign Tags” on the guest list toolbar.
- Click the blue tag you want to remove from the selected guests.
- Watch it turn gray – signaling that the tag is no longer linked to those guests.
Searching by tags
Just click directly on a tag in the guest list and it will be added to the search bar. The guest list will only show the cool cats with that tag.
Using tags to manage private events
Speaking of tags, they’re your golden ticket to managing private events. Got a “Rehearsal Dinner” squad? Use a tag, and only those guests with that tag will see the event on your Schedule. To learn more, check out our private events article.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂