Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s Joy?
- Do I need to create an account to view the site or RSVP?
- How do I find a couple’s wedding website?
- I want to reach out to the couple, how should I do it?
- I want to share Joy with the engaged people in my life – how do I do that?
- Do you have an app?
- Do you have any job openings?
- Where can I find the couple’s gift registry?
- I tried to access a couple’s wedding website, but am being prompted for a password. What should I do?
- I’m not able to unlock a website with my password. What should I do?
- It says my name wasn’t found on the guest list. What should I do?
- Why is the site asking me for my name?
- I can’t find my friend’s wedding website. What do I do?
- It is asking for my email when I go to RSVP, but my plus one and I have the same email – what should I do?
- How do I RSVP?
- How do I know if I have a plus one?
- Can I RSVP for my partner or family at the same time?
- When I update my RSVP, will the couple get a notification?
- What if I’m trying to RSVP online and it’s not working?
- How do I see all of the RSVP questions?
- I want to send the couple my well wishes, how do I do it?
- I have food allergies, but the RSVP won’t allow me to add them. What should I do?
- Why do I need to share my email to RSVP?
- Why am I asked for my address multiple times when RSVPing for my family?
- If I RSVP, do I get a summary sent to me?
Still have some questions? Click on the chat bubble on the bottom right here to talk with our Customer Experience Team, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.