Babies are tiny bundles that bring endless excitement. If you’re eager to be a part of the joyful arrival by contributing to a baby cash fund, you’re in the right place! In this guide, we’ll walk you through the simple and delightful process of contributing to a baby cash fund, ensuring your love and well wishes reach the growing family in the sweetest way possible.
When couples create a baby cash fund, they can link it to their preferred cash-sharing account. That way, you can send your gift directly to them.
And here’s the kicker: Joy doesn’t take a penny from these cash gifts. It’s like gifting with a bonus, and no fees – talk about a win-win!
How to give
- Visit the registry page and click on the cash fund.
- Enter the gift amount and click “Give (amount) Now.”
- On the next page, add your name, email, and even a cheerful gift note. It’s like adding a little bow to your present, so the expecting parents know it’s from you!
- Select the payment method! When you select ‘Choose Payment Method’ you’ll be sent directly to the PayPal or CashApp platform to make the contribution. If the couple added their Venmo info, use the Venmo app on your mobile device.
- Once your contribution is complete, go back to Joy to let the couple know you’ve sent your gift:
- Payment Platform: Depending on the payment platform the couple linked, you’ll choose either CashApp/PayPal/Venmo, and you’ll head to their payment screen after selecting the payment method.
- Cash/Check: For Cash/Check, you’ll see the couple’s preferred address (if provided) to mail your gift. You can also bring it to the wedding if you prefer.
If you change your mind, click “Cancel Reservation” in the Joy cart to unreserve the gift. We won’t tell the couple you had a change of heart!
Please Note: Joy is not affiliated with PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App. We do not make money from any cash gifts and we do not have internal specifics on their policies. For further details on international accounts, currency exchange fees and general information, please click here for Paypal, here for Venmo, and here for Cash App.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂