Here’s the lowdown on how your cash and physical gifts come together in perfect harmony on your baby registry. Your cash gifts and physical items snuggle up on your registry in the order you’ve set.
- When your guests click on a cash fund, a window pops up, and they select their gift amount. We ask for their name and email to help you thank them later.
- Next, they click ‘Choose Payment Method.’ Depending on their choice, they’ll see either ‘Send with Cash/Check’ or ‘Send with Venmo/CashApp/Paypal.’
- Cash/Check contributors will see your mailing address, while Venmo/PayPal/CashApp users will need to use your username and will be directed to the platform site.
- After pressing ‘Send Gift,’ we remind them to return to your Joy site and mark their gift as ‘purchased.’ It’s all about celebrating!
- If they complete the transaction, the funds will be on their way to your Venmo, PayPal, or CashApp account.
Additional Tip: To send cash through PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App, your guests need an account with these platforms, separate from their Joy account. And for a pro tip: if they’ve linked their cash-sharing app to their bank account, there are no fees!
Please Note: Joy is not affiliated with PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App. We do not make money from any cash gifts an
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂