Most items can be returned within 90 days.
- You must request a refund or exchange no more than 90 days after your event OR no more than 90 days after purchase, whichever date is later. There are no exceptions.
- You’ll be issued a refund in the form of a merchandise credit in the amount of the full value originally paid, less any shipping and restocking fees if applicable.
- If the item was purchased through a Third Party’s website, for example, Amazon.com or Target.com, that store’s return policy applies. Any return, refund, or exchange should be handled directly by the retailer from where the item was purchased.
- Don’t worry! If you’re returning a gift that was purchased for you, the gift giver will not be notified.
In order for the eligible item(s) to be refunded, you must ensure that:
- Returned item(s) must be in the same condition received, unopened, unused, and in the original packaging.
- Proof of purchase is provided.
- Please note: Joy retains the right to review and/or deny any return request on a case-by-case basis.
There are a few items that can’t be returned
- Opened and assembled furniture items
- Gift cards and eGift cards
- Redeemed experiences
- Personalized items or custom orders
- Shipping fees, if applicable, are non-refundable
You can view our full return policy here to learn more.
Still have some questions?
Ask us directly! Click on the black and white chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page to ask us your questions, or you can email us at email@example.com. You’ll get a friendly response from someone on our team! 🙂