One of the coolest features of Joy is that it brings guests closer together, even before the wedding starts. One way that we make this possible is with guest profiles. Everybody who RSVPs to a Joy wedding has the option of downloading the app and creating a unique profile with pictures and information about themselves. Feel free to browse the profiles of other guests, just like your favorite social media platforms. Plus, creating a guest profile with Joy the App is so easy that your Great Aunt Frederica can do it.
- When you get an invitation to join a Joy wedding, follow the instructions in your email or learn about alternative ways to gain access here.
- If this is your first Joy wedding, you will need create a username and password. This can either be done on your browser or right after downloading and opening the app. If this isn’t your first Joy wedding, log in with your existing username and password and click “Join A Wedding” on the right-hand side of your user profile.
- Once you join, you will be automatically prompted to RSVP. Click this and answer the subsequent questions- these will be part of your profile but can be changed at any time!. Even if you RSVP “no” to the actual wedding, you should still create a profile and enjoy all of the festivities from afar!
4. Once your profile is complete, you will be able to access photos, schedule and travel tips for the wedding.
5. This can also be done on your mobile app. Simple type the wedding code into the search bar at the top of your main welcome screen, and you’ll automatically be taken through the RSVP process.
Still have some questions? Click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner to talk with our Customer Experience Team.