You can transfer the ownership of your website and app to a different personal account or any of your guests with a Joy account. Here’s how:
- Open your Guest List from your wedding’s admin.
- Find the guest you wish to transfer the website ownership to and click on their photo to open their guest details page.
- Click “Transfer Account” at the top of the guest’s details view.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the ownership transfer by entering in the intended owner’s first name (case sensitive) in the field provided. Once you have entered the name, click the “Transfer Ownership” button to complete the transfer.
- And that’s it! Now the ownership has been transferred. You will remain an editor on the website, but all emails and updates will be sent to the new owner.
Still have some questions? Click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner to talk with our Customer Experience Team.